GuildPortal will be going offline (permanently) by the end of the month.
No shouts have been added yet.
There are no info sections to display or you do not have sufficient rights to view them.
"Welcome to Incident home of many fun, people, where accidents may occure, hope ya have fun"
1) Respect everyone in the alliance, Including WarLord, Captains, and all clan leaders
2) Help eachother when at all possible, wether its answering a simple question, killing a boss for a quest, or working together as a "team" in wars
3) Read your alli and clan bulletins regularly... they will change often, for stuff happens everyday.
4) Contribute what u can to help our clans and alliance grow. We are a team and a family... let's act like one
5) there will be areas in this website where you can voice your opinions and be heard as a clan/alliance member. Feel free to add your ideas, comments, or even complaints... just do it respectfully. One of us leaders will respond and try to fix or accommodate you.
6) NO DRAMA!!!!!!!!
Marshall's Monthly Renown Challenge
, Aug 23, 11 3:36 PM.
Every month from the 4th of each month to the 4th of the next our Marshall FionaRynn holds a renown challenge and what that means is if you donate to the ali merit incense and provisions ur renown grows and so does the level of our ali but she will look for the members that want to be in this challenge. Those that do decide to do it and win will get something from the cash shop for there prize. It is an awsome way to get something nice from the cash shop and to help the ali level up the higher the level the more clans and things open up for us!!!
Web Site Live on GuildPortal!
, Aug 23, 11 2:03 PM.
This is a great place to keep members and visitors up to date on things of interest!
No voice server has been configured yet.
We are recruiting Active members and clans pm FionaRynn or //Lusty// for invite and info in game
Additional Recruiting Information
So-and-so has logged on!
Purple Dragon (Public)